Commonly when we think of OOP, things like extends, inheritance, visibility and polymorphism are terms that almost always come to mind (or at least should…). We, as developers, are constantly looking for the best approach: what makes my class a reusable object? How can I apply more abstraction? Does my hierarchy make sense? Is this object scalable? etc.
PHP Singleton Pattern – OOP
by Jonathon Hibbard · April 9, 2011
- Lazy Dev Tip: Handling Large MySQL Database/Table Dumps
- Lazy Dev Tip: How to SSH to a Server Without Specifying a Username
- Configuring Logitech Illuminated Keyboard for Mac OSX
- My Experience Setting up a simple BackboneJS Sandbox Environment
- BackboneJS – Collection.create() Gotcha (PUT request sent instead of POST)